Monday, December 14, 2009

Cha-Cha-Cha

Hello All!

All 7 of my followers. haha. I know its been a while. So What's been up with me...

-Ive temporarily cut *Matt out of my life.
-Went back to working at the coffee shop.
-Clubbing as usual
-Wii (Cook or be cooked)
-Polyvore
-Watching movies (Watched Interview with a Vampire and Belly last night)

So at the moment watching,“Take the Lead” with my cousins. We tried to play Cranium, but it was an epic fail. I turned 21 this past month, and I went through hell and back all through my 20th year. Which has lead me back to the people who truly love me. I needed to be around them again to keep me grounded and remember what's real.

The Beatles once sang,"All you need is love". Well I love and I am loved. Now it is time for me to do what I love. Once upon a time I was a competitive dancer. I stopped at the age of 16 because I thought my social life was more important, but my passion for dancing has never died. I love clubbing-so I can dance!

It's almost that time again. New Year's resolution time. Where people kick their bad habits. I will stop smoking this year. I will lose 20 pounds this year. Most are a major fail. Why doesn't anyone make a resolution to do something that they love. I love to dance and Im pretty good at it...not gonna lie. So here it is: My goal is to enter an amateur dance competition by 2011. See you on the dance floor yall.

*I am currently under the influence of alcohol and weed. Last week when I was high with Neyo and Shaniqua, we almost killed and deep fried the goldfish and thought about opening an underground Weed Bakery.

Current..
Mood:Mellow Inspired
Song:Runaway Girl by Drake
Location:Shaniquas (Ottawa)

No comments:

Post a Comment