Sunday, November 1, 2009

Drama

The Hills ain't got nothing on me. I woke up this morning with a major headache. Blue Marks all over my body. A guilty conscience. And the only piece of clothing with me right now that is not wet is my thong. Holy hairy balls. Let me take you through my night.

The day started off pretty harmless. I went to the costume shop with *Lourdes and a couple of other people. By the time we had finished it was almost 9 pm and time for transformation! I went from frumpy and fugly to Pussy Cat Doll in the matter of 2 hours. We ended up leaving the house at 11ish and didn't have time to drink, so we drank in the car and on the way to the club. When we got there the line up almost went around the fucking block! Luckily, a couple of our friends had VIP there. But unluckily for me, the bouncer was hating on me because he saw me drinking in the line. As he turned his head, I booked it past him. I felt like McLovin."I'm innn". Off to the entrance fee where once again I ran past another bouncer with *Lourdes.We were in the Party-hoe Olympics.

Once I was in, I did the rounds. Said hi to some Jabawockeez, Prisoners, Cops and I was off to find the rest of my PCD girls. As I'm walking towards the booth I see that my ex-bff/roomie *Tina is with the ladies. Guhhhh. (Our friendship ended on the note that she was leaving the city and thought I was an alcoholic ) I decided to squash this unecessary beef between us! I told her that I was in fact sober at the moment, was not an "alcoholic" anymore and that I missed her. It was a very Heidi/Lauren at the club moment. Only she didn't yell "You know what you did!" repeatedly. She just gave me a very unimpressed look and said Okayyyy. Ugh. Now I remember why we stopped being friends. She's such a bitch! A quality I once loved about her, until the bitchiness was directed towards me. After that uncomfortable conversation, you knowww I was hittin' up the bar.

A few double gin and tonics with jaggerbombs later...I was feeling good! Dancing it up with my people and yelling profanities is what I do best. This is the part where shit gets bananas. *Lourdes comes up and pours a jug of juice all over me. This goes back in forth between us a few times. Until she throws it in my face and my lash glue starts to burn the eyes. I push her to the ground and pour drinks all over her. Everyone around us, including bouncers, watch in what I'm thinking was amusement. She storms off and I proceed to drink and dance with *C, *Jiji and *Tia. After another fight breaks out the lights turn on and it was time to leave. As I look to the street I see *Lourdes crying and being comforted by *Dina and *Diane. Ugh. I feel so bad. I made my bestfriend cry! Who does that? Everyone decides to meet back at the hood.

*Lourdes and her boyfriend * Carlo never showed up. They have all my things. Clothes. Makeup. Toothbrush! Shit... Anyways, I wake up this morning at 9 after 2 hours of sleep and remembered what happened. I sent Lourdes the following text:

Hey.
I'm really sorry about last night.
Sooo unecessary.
Bff?
Harammm *lourdes!

Now I can't sleep and am wondering how long I can last with only a thong and my Boyfriend's shirt on. I hate this saying, but... FUCK MY LIFE!

Current...
Mood:Guilt
Song:*C's snoring symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment