Thursday, October 29, 2009

La Verdad

La verdad. This is the truth. Nina Nova is not my real name. I've had 6 identities that I've created during my 20 years in this life. Maybe this will be the birth of a new one. I'm planning on being very candid with my experiences and my thoughts in this blog,so I opted on keeping my 6 more popular identities on the low...well for the meantime at least.This isn't my first blog,but I never really stuck one out for more than a couple months.Let's recap:

-Diary of a Mad Brown Woman
actually feel like blushing out of embarassment,but can't actually because of brown skin

-2fips+1
done with *Tina (ex-roomie/bff) and *Janine(cousin) around senior year.we would basically talk parties/clubbing/inside jokes.we thought that it would help us keep close no matter what city we would end up in.maybe we should have kept writing.

-Le505
my favorite one by far.done with my current roomate (Kelly).we talked fashion/celebs/music/books/parties/upcoming events & event reviews from the 514 to 416/inside jokes

I'm sure there's more,but I just can't think of it right now.It's been years since high school .I don't have any material things to show for this time, but I do have my experiences and my mind.I keep a diary but I feel like I want to share my life ,or maybe I'm just an attention seeker.
In the meantime, this blog is secretive from the people in my life.But we will see where it leads to.It's still a work in process,as am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment