Wednesday, November 25, 2009

La vie a la boheme

Currently house-hoppin' in Ottawa.
Avoiding parents, negative people, bill collectors and responsibilities.
Dying to blog about things that can't be leaked on to the eyes of strangers on the web.
Obsessing over polyvore.
Listening to an ode to my former destructive life with *Matt : Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys and John Mayer.
Trying to let anger fade and forgiveness take over.
Missing the only person I feel like talking to from Montreal : *Grace.
Wanting to be in my boyfriend's bed.
Waiting for the art museum to open.
Thinking about walking to the mall for Starbucks and a bagel.
Anticipating a weekend in Montreal with the girls for my 21st.
Amazed at how fast the years went by.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Nina- I really miss you!! I watched the movie Paper Heart last night- watch it it's about love but not in the mushy way that you don't like!! Come home soon!! xoxo Lor

    ReplyDelete