Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is Shit

Last night I watched,"This is it", with *C. Loved it. I was bobbin' my head and tappin' my toes throughout the whole thing. *Lourdes and *Carlo were also there watching Paranormal Activity, so I finally got my things! Yayy for me. Sex/Food/Movies/More sex=Good fuckin' Day. Then I got back to *C's and checked my inbox. Got this lovely message:

1. You are a jerk, I had to go to the hospital alone and you said you would come with me. It was an extremely unpleasant experience.
2. Your mother is calling me, *Matt and *Kelly NON stop and we are sick and tired of lying for you.

We are not going to do it anymore.Your mother is almost crying on the phone, she actually showed up in Montreal and all she wants to do is give you money and she bought you groceries. You are being a shitty friend. You are 20 years old and you are acting like a child. You should probably talk to your roommate, she is not amused.

*Elle

To her I replied:

I'm sorry that my mother was hounding you guys. I'm even more sorry that I didn't go to your appointment, I couldn't get back to the city until today.

And as for the rest, I'm an amazing friend to those who appreciate and deserve it. I don't approve of your name-calling via Facebook . If you think I have a problem or have a problem with me, you should talk to me about it in a productive manner. To me, that's what good friends do. For the record, telling me I should talk to my roomate... That's a pretty snarky remark *Elle. I'm obviously going to talk to her. We live together? Whatever she's upset with, she and I can talk about it. It doesn't really concern you.

On a lighter note, I finally got my hair cut the other day. :)

Peace & Love

*Nina

Ugh. And that's all I have to say about that really.

I'm famous for my honesty. It really comes and bites me in the ass sometimes though. So, the night wears on... *C and I start talking about past sexual experiences/partners. Which was actually quite fun until... He tells me how he slept with my friend *Rina I tell him that I slept with his old buddy *Michael during the Christmas holidays last year. Not a good idea. After what seemed like an eternity of silence, he says," I'm gonna fuck *Sarah (Michael's on-again off- again gf) or Michael's gonna get what's coming to him." How am I supposed to answer to that? I tell him neither. I love you. Please don't do this. I was a slut. My bad. We go to bed.

Current...
Mood:Neutral
Somg:Houston by Dean Martin

2 comments:

  1. "On a lighter note, I finally got my hair cut the other day. :)"
    ..I died laughing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.I've learnt that with humour, you can get away with just about everything.

    ReplyDelete