Monday, November 9, 2009

The September Issue

The skinniest and most powerful woman in America : Anna Wintour.
I watched The September Issue last night. It follows Anna, Grace Coddington (creative director) and the Vogue Elite throughout the making of their September 2007 issue.

Anna is just as famous for her icy persona than her impeccable style. Some of her colleagues have even donned her Nuclear Wintour. After watching this documentary I say,"Let the haters hate Miss Wintour." She definitely isn't warm and friendly, but the woman is the best at what she does. Anna basically runs the fashion industry...what do you expect?

I absolutely loved,"The September Issue". If you love fashion, you will love this film. And I mean real fashion lovers, not you little shitheads who like spending time at the fucking mall. By the way, you can find this flim online ;)

Current...
Mood:Content
Song:Number 1 by R.Kelly and Keri Hilson

6 comments:

  1. I am sooo over myself, for not seeing this movie yet. I think I got lazy since it isn't playing at any of my local theatres.

    ..what site can I find it on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=65ffwxlpcdkimu841414#

    enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deffo need to watch this film :) It's on my to-do list but havent got round to it yet!
    Thankyou for your comment I have definately got alot to learn from this uni experience haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree let the haters hate- there is No One like Ms. Wintour.... I dare someone to actually try and do her job! I mean lets just imagine Mr. Talley tried... muahahaha too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sincerely appreciate the distinction u made between people who r really into fashion and the mall dwelling Shitheads lmaooo

    ReplyDelete