Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nocturnal creatures aren't so prudent.The moon's my teacher and I'm her student.

I am a vampire. Well, I don't drink blood and I love garlic. But I am a creature of the night. My sleep pattern usually ranges 7 am-5 pm. In my attempt to become a normal functioning member of society, I tried to pull an all-nighter (or maybe more appropriately all-dayer?) so I could hopefully sleep at night like the rest of the world. I failed miserably. Fell asleep at about 1 pm and passed out until 5ish. Laundry is spilling out of my closet and the bills have yet to be paid. My nails, upperlip and eyebrows are looking herendous. If anyone actually ends up reading this blog: take everything that I do, do the opposite, and you will probably be one of the most productive people ever. It's almost 9pm. Haven't eaten yet. But there is no way I am going out in the street like this. So I guess canned soup with a side of a joint will be on the menu tonight. I'll probably just be web-surfing/pondering life.So don't be surprised if a flood of entries is spilled out on this blog tonight.

Current....
Mood: Fugly
Song:I Look Good-Chalie Boy (How ironic)

No comments:

Post a Comment